I regret joining FULLSCREEN Creatorx

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
If these two networks are botht he same why are they two different networks? I dont do much research as you can tell but ive been told creatorx is a subnetwork to fullscreen ie a small part of them. Thats why I assumed you would not have as good support or options as you would being with fullscreen.

They made a ad campagn for my channel, do you think im big?
I'm really an expert in networks but short answer: Being in a small part of Fullscreen is still being in Fullscreen. Everyone in a Fullscreen subnetwork has access to the same features Fullscreen provides, i.e. their support, gorilla campaigns, audio library, forum, etc. Subnetworks just focus on more niche areas/channels and have some different employees and people, who still work for Fullscreen. I think it's also like that in all networks with subnetworks. People in subnetwork still get ads for their videos and support from the main network. Subnetworks are just a way of organizing and run by different people who also give support, and sometimes have lower requirements.

The only network in Fullscreen I don't really understand is Yeousch. -.-

shirux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ok guys.

I spoke with fullscreen. Many of the support service guys where involved.

1. None of them knew who my partner manager was. Or the length of my contract. Only after one week that they organized all my info, they knew.

2. My partner manager takes up to 3 to 4 days to answer an email. I got better service talking with creatorx on twitter.

......... Point is they are not organized at all.

3. Still with almost 200.000 views per month or more my earnings are like 0.2 cpm.

4. They say to me..... Hey your channel is in our top 20 of best channels in creatorx...... But we can't do anything if your eranings are low.

Point is. If you live in the US maybe this is a good option for you. For the rest of the countries...... I don't recommend them.

Stay with your channel with Adsense and normal YouTube partnership.

I will await for march 2014 to cancel my contract with this network.

If you join them your channel won't be bigger... Or have more subscribers. all you get are some tools that you can also find online.

Best regards to all of you and learn from my mistake.

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
3 to 4 days isn't that bad at all. That's actually fast.

What I hate adsense is when people/trolls tried to click bomb your videos. You have no protection from it and worst case scenario, you'll be turned down by YouTube.

Reactions: Tonio

shirux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dont join this s+++t network.......... They just found out who my partner manager was. No one knew.
Wors experience ever.

LucasGreen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Buddy, i'll say one more time... Its not a s**t network because you dont know how to read, nor care to. Its the person (YOU) at fault for not actually reading anything that they have sent you. You obviously are ignorant towards anyone offering you help and you dont know how to take responsibility. Vicboss please lock this.

Thanks...

shirux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Buddy, i'll say one more time... Its not a s**t network because you dont know how to read, nor care to. Its the person (YOU) at fault for not actually reading anything that they have sent you. You obviously are ignorant towards anyone offering you help and you dont know how to take responsibility. Vicboss please lock this.

Thanks...

I can say whatever i want.... if you donlt like what i say dont comment i want people to know how bad fullscreen is. And that even in the fulscreen forums there is people complaining.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN FULLSCREEN YOU MORON. I am talking about costumer service STOP your trolling and learn how to read. If you are not a partner with fullscreen you dont know s**t about their costumer service. So mind your bussines.

Many people are complaining... do you have access to their forums??'? No.
This is for people who wants to join.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm going to lock this thread, so no more arguing continues, if you wanna talk about this take it to private please.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
This topic is still alive..? Well, it's really gotten off-topic anyway, so I'm gonna close this. Ooh, nvm. Gaffy's got it! :D

Reactions: LucasGreen
Status
Not open for further replies.