I need friends like myself!

I have the same problem, whenever I think of sketches I find my needing friends to play roles in my skits and to help to hold the camera

The same thing with me, I do a lot of comedy skits for my IG and I find it so difficult to do them by myself. I still manage to make them but I’d find it better only if someone can get angles for me so I wouldn’t have to keep getting up and you know fixing the camera or wondering if the shot looks okay. You know? A lot of people go through it and manage to make really good skits out of them, credit is deffinetly deserved to those who excute it correctly.

Holding your own camera for sure is the best way to do it for vlogging. It adds a more personal touch to the video and allows the viewer to feel like they're seeing your day more through your eyes then a camera mans. You want to entice your audience so add that personal touch and make the video all about you. Become the video and it will become a lot clearer that you don't need a camera man.

Well said bro, I deff wanted to give an audience a connection when I first started my channel. Have them feel like they’re living the life I’m living even behind a lens. Especially me being from Bronx, New York I can say I never seen ANYONE vlog over here. So if I can gain that growth of me being the one to be a vlogger in my area showing the world what it’s like being an average New Yorker, not living in the most wealthiest neighborhood, not having expensive things, showing things other then the city where everyone goes, and still trying to have as much fun as I can. If I can get people to enjoy my content, then that’s what would make me happy. To show people something different!

Well said bro, I deff wanted to give an audience a connection when I first started my channel. Have them feel like they’re living the life I’m living even behind a lens. Especially me being from Bronx, New York I can say I never seen ANYONE vlog over here. So if I can gain that growth of me being the one to be a vlogger in my area showing the world what it’s like being an average New Yorker, not living in the most wealthiest neighborhood, not having expensive things, showing things other then the city where everyone goes, and still trying to have as much fun as I can. If I can get people to enjoy my content, then that’s what would make me happy. To show people something different!

100% fact right here! What you said I couldn't have said better myself. It's about telling a story! Your life is your story and you need to portray that the best you can! I have checked out a few of your videos now and think amazing so keep it up!

100% fact right here! What you said I couldn't have said better myself. It's about telling a story! Your life is your story and you need to portray that the best you can! I have checked out a few of your videos now and think amazing so keep it up!

Thank you bro! I truly appreciate that for real!

Yea I have the same problem. I don't really trust my friends to film cause I'm afraid they won't get the shots I want, or it'll be shaky, or they'll just mess it up in someway. I always have a vision in my head how I want a video to turn out and unfortunately my friends can't share that vision :( I guess I really only trust myself, which probably isn't the best quality.....

I
Yea I have the same problem. I don't really trust my friends to film cause I'm afraid they won't get the shots I want, or it'll be shaky, or they'll just mess it up in someway. I always have a vision in my head how I want a video to turn out and unfortunately my friends can't share that vision :( I guess I really only trust myself, which probably isn't the best quality.....

I wouldn’t think so man, you’re the only one that can vision how your video is going to turn out. You’re the only one that’s going to make the video as best as can be. Like I said somewhere up in one of the responses I deff wish I had more friends with similar interest buying tech an cameras and stuff you know helping each other out. An I have to face it, I don’t. It sucks but at the end of the day you do have to trust yourself, my vlogging videos before I edit them I find them to be SOOO boring without the edits. But I trust myself to make funny edits to entertain people and I actually get good feedback on the videos when I initially thought my video was boring.

We’ll all get better bro just take your time with your videos and remember perfection takes time as well.

Back