Request I need an intro please

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
hey everyone, I just started my youtube channel and filmed my first video however I need an into to make my videos more exciting.

as I am new here, i will tell you about my channel, it's an art blog and tutorial channel. basically i show my artwork, how i do it, give out tips etc etc.

I want a very short intro a 5 to 10 second one (the shorter it is the better) and I like it to be slightly animated and (maybe) some sound effects or music. The image that i have in mind is of paint splashes and the name of my channel "TheSuperFunArt" or " The Super Fun Art".

as I am new here, i don't have much bank money to give however if you do make me an into (that I will use) I will subscribe to you and blog about you on my tumblr betulsalman.tumblr and write down in the description of the video who did the intro and a link to your youtube.

thank you for your time, please contact me and reply to me if you wish to create my intro. thank you xx

I am making it, let it render in Sony Vegas![DOUBLEPOST=1356818150,1356817007][/DOUBLEPOST]Here
Luis, this is amazing! i love it! thank you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am definitely going to use it! xxxx[DOUBLEPOST=1356819773][/DOUBLEPOST]just one question, as you have two channels, which one do you want me to promote?

Luis, this is amazing! i love it! thank you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am definitely going to use it! xxxx[DOUBLEPOST=1356819773][/DOUBLEPOST]just one question, as you have two channels, which one do you want me to promote?
Please Promote Justgiggletv also do you need the file?

Hey, saw this thread and didn't wanna waste space on a new one.

Luis,
I watched that intro you made for TheSuperFunArt and it was perfect (for what he needs) so I was wondering if you'd make me one :)

My channel revolves around gaming. I don't want a certain game to be the intro however. I love AliA's intro, Matoix on YouTube, but I don't wanna copy his.
If you have the time, just give it a shot for me if ya don't mind. I don't have a certain thing I want, but I'm assuming you do this a lot so whatever you come up with will probably be good.

I do however want it about 5-10 seconds long, like normal. Thanks!

Luis,
I watched that intro you made for TheSuperFunArt and it was perfect (for what he needs) so I was wondering if you'd make me one :)

My channel revolves around gaming. I don't want a certain game to be the intro however. I love AliA's intro, Matoix on YouTube, but I don't wanna copy his.
If you have the time, just give it a shot for me if ya don't mind. I don't have a certain thing I want, but I'm assuming you do this a lot so whatever you come up with will probably be good.

I'll give it a shot bud![DOUBLEPOST=1356833296,1356833104][/DOUBLEPOST]

Luis,

F.Y.I LuisTheMiner has been cancelled, so delete that comment, I am closing it soon! My new channel is TheCarsmovie!

I'll give it a shot bud![DOUBLEPOST=1356833296,1356833104][/DOUBLEPOST]
F.Y.I LuisTheMiner has been cancelled, so delete that comment, I am closing it soon! My new channel is TheCarsmovie!
Thanks a lot!

Of course, I'll promote your channel(s). I saw your video on UKGaming. I'm not from the UK, but am looking for a partnership. Not sure if you just did their intro or are part of it.

Thanks a lot!

Of course, I'll promote your channel(s). I saw your video on UKGaming. I'm not from the UK, but am looking for a partnership. Not sure if you just did their intro or are part of it.
LOL I am the founder of it! That was my old YouTube Network I renamed it to JustGiggle TV though![DOUBLEPOST=1356833837,1356833817][/DOUBLEPOST]Since UKG(United King Gaming) :p is down want that intro with YOUR text?[DOUBLEPOST=1356834150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks a lot!

How did you get 7k views in a day!

Let's try the first part up until about 8 seconds in right before "You are loved". That should be good. For the text... hmm...

I think my username should work. No need to add anything else. Just "Kihz" not "IKihz" lol.

Back