Request I need an intro please

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
hey everyone, I just started my youtube channel and filmed my first video however I need an into to make my videos more exciting.

as I am new here, i will tell you about my channel, it's an art blog and tutorial channel. basically i show my artwork, how i do it, give out tips etc etc.

I want a very short intro a 5 to 10 second one (the shorter it is the better) and I like it to be slightly animated and (maybe) some sound effects or music. The image that i have in mind is of paint splashes and the name of my channel "TheSuperFunArt" or " The Super Fun Art".

as I am new here, i don't have much bank money to give however if you do make me an into (that I will use) I will subscribe to you and blog about you on my tumblr betulsalman.tumblr and write down in the description of the video who did the intro and a link to your youtube.

thank you for your time, please contact me and reply to me if you wish to create my intro. thank you xx

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I am making it, let it render in Sony Vegas![DOUBLEPOST=1356818150,1356817007][/DOUBLEPOST]Here
Luis, this is amazing! i love it! thank you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am definitely going to use it! xxxx[DOUBLEPOST=1356819773][/DOUBLEPOST]just one question, as you have two channels, which one do you want me to promote?

RedOpTicZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Luis, this is amazing! i love it! thank you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am definitely going to use it! xxxx[DOUBLEPOST=1356819773][/DOUBLEPOST]just one question, as you have two channels, which one do you want me to promote?
Please Promote Justgiggletv also do you need the file?

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Please Promote Justgiggletv also do you need the file?
that's fine, i downloaded it already ;)
thank you anyway, from between today and tomorrow ill start the uploading and blogging ;)

Kihz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, saw this thread and didn't wanna waste space on a new one.

Luis,
I watched that intro you made for TheSuperFunArt and it was perfect (for what he needs) so I was wondering if you'd make me one :)

My channel revolves around gaming. I don't want a certain game to be the intro however. I love AliA's intro, Matoix on YouTube, but I don't wanna copy his.
If you have the time, just give it a shot for me if ya don't mind. I don't have a certain thing I want, but I'm assuming you do this a lot so whatever you come up with will probably be good.

I do however want it about 5-10 seconds long, like normal. Thanks!

RedOpTicZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Luis,
I watched that intro you made for TheSuperFunArt and it was perfect (for what he needs) so I was wondering if you'd make me one :)

My channel revolves around gaming. I don't want a certain game to be the intro however. I love AliA's intro, Matoix on YouTube, but I don't wanna copy his.
If you have the time, just give it a shot for me if ya don't mind. I don't have a certain thing I want, but I'm assuming you do this a lot so whatever you come up with will probably be good.

I'll give it a shot bud![DOUBLEPOST=1356833296,1356833104][/DOUBLEPOST]

Luis,

F.Y.I LuisTheMiner has been cancelled, so delete that comment, I am closing it soon! My new channel is TheCarsmovie!

Kihz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll give it a shot bud![DOUBLEPOST=1356833296,1356833104][/DOUBLEPOST]
F.Y.I LuisTheMiner has been cancelled, so delete that comment, I am closing it soon! My new channel is TheCarsmovie!
Thanks a lot!

Of course, I'll promote your channel(s). I saw your video on UKGaming. I'm not from the UK, but am looking for a partnership. Not sure if you just did their intro or are part of it.

RedOpTicZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks a lot!

Of course, I'll promote your channel(s). I saw your video on UKGaming. I'm not from the UK, but am looking for a partnership. Not sure if you just did their intro or are part of it.
LOL I am the founder of it! That was my old YouTube Network I renamed it to JustGiggle TV though![DOUBLEPOST=1356833837,1356833817][/DOUBLEPOST]Since UKG(United King Gaming) :p is down want that intro with YOUR text?[DOUBLEPOST=1356834150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks a lot!

How did you get 7k views in a day!

Kihz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's try the first part up until about 8 seconds in right before "You are loved". That should be good. For the text... hmm...

I think my username should work. No need to add anything else. Just "Kihz" not "IKihz" lol.