Request I need an intro please

Let's try the first part up until about 8 seconds in right before "You are loved". That should be good. For the text... hmm...

I think my username should work. No need to add anything else. Just "Kihz" not "IKihz" lol.
Nevermind I am making another one focused on call of duty, look at my profile pic to know why!

Luck lol. It was just a quality test that went viral for a day. It's calmed down now. But my subs are still going up about 10 a day from it.

Let's try the first part up until about 8 seconds in right before "You are loved". That should be good. For the text... hmm...

I think my username should work. No need to add anything else. Just "Kihz" not "IKihz" lol.
Your intro is rendering!

Awesome. Thanks a lot! Which channel(s) would you like me to promote in my upcoming videos?
TheCarsMovie & JustGiggleTV[DOUBLEPOST=1356835740,1356835531][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is your intro! To download it use www.************.com

That's the best intro I've ever seen. I have a video uploading now, so I can't include it in that one, but my video tomorrow and on will. I'll link you in the description and mention it since I always do commentary. You need to be more noticed with talent like that.

Hey mind adding me to your featured channels list, the THECARSMOVIE channeL?[DOUBLEPOST=1356835980,1356835958][/DOUBLEPOST]ADD ME ON SKYPE: LUISGFX

Yeah, I'll do that. I had Toby there as a joke lol. Like he needs subs.[DOUBLEPOST=1356836698,1356836429][/DOUBLEPOST]Added both the channels. You got talent.

I don't have skype but I have facebook and I'm always on youtube.
I'll PM you my facebook.[DOUBLEPOST=1356837334,1356837289][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll PM it on youtube to your Cars channel.

Back