I have a few questions (containment thread)

You can dispute the claims easily, and even if your channel gets taken down, its like you said, a small channel, you can just make another.[DOUBLEPOST=1543872640,1543872619][/DOUBLEPOST]That's part of the reason I have a second channel.

You can dispute the claims easily, and even if your channel gets taken down, its like you said, a small channel, you can just make another.[DOUBLEPOST=1543872640,1543872619][/DOUBLEPOST]That's part of the reason I have a second channel.
That's against YouTube Rules, as far as i know you not allowed to create anymore content...

Am i allowed to:

- Use a 10 secs music clip or 5 secs, i've seen alots of Youtubers doing it, is it allowed ?
- i'm allowed to use Swearing Language ( f**k,b***h,*****,Goddamit,c**k...) how can i use that ?

Guys, if we did like collaboration me and someone, can i ?
- Use his videos
- Fight him and insult for example
- Crack jokes on him and make fun of him
Is it allowed to do this after collaboration?

- Sorry for my bad English, just woundering?

The 10 seconds of music isn't allowed, but if your fine with a copyright claim, then there really isn't much of a problem. Copyright claims don't affect your channel at all, except make the video unable to produce revenue. The swearing is allowed, but your video will probably be demonitised, which if your are under 1000 subs, has already happened. So in short, its against the rules, but nothing would really happen if you did it, and nothing would ever happen in the future of your channel.

No, there isn't anything on youtube that says you can't argue, insult, or diss another YouTuber, and even if he didn't want the video up anymore, it isn't his decision, and he would have no jurisdiction over the video. You could make a video like this about anyone, just look at Memeulous and LeafyIsHere, they made plenty of those types of videos, and they didn't get into any trouble for them.

Back