I have a few questions (containment thread)

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Please answer!
I don't know the answer. We all say our opinions here. But if you are going to do it because of the possible 4 mil views I think it is a bad idea.

As a personal comment, I remember when I was a kid, people used to buy their kids small chickens for the Orthodox Eastern. All those chicks died within days or weeks. And I think that was cruel. Because they are not human as @UhoohExtra say, but he is right they are still breathing living beings that were not ment to be painted or just a source of "fun".

:)

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
I don't know the answer. We all say our opinions here. But if you are going to do it because of the possible 4 mil views I think it is a bad idea.

As a personal comment, I remember when I was a kid, people used to buy their kids small chickens for the Orthodox Eastern. All those chicks died within days or weeks. And I think that was cruel. Because they are not human as @UhoohExtra say, but he is right they are still breathing living beings that were not ment to be painted or just a source of "fun".

:)
So i can't film with my animals ? I'm not talking about Coloring them or anything...
Is that allowed ? to film with my animals and edit it and add voice overs to them? is that allowed ?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
I two questions:

- Is it considered okay if i made channel similar to ''How to basic" ?
- Is okay if i put a puppet / head in the Toilet ?
as part of a Cringe Comedy content, is it okay ?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As long as you make is apparent that it's a skit, if the head looks too realistic, and there are tons of channels that are similar to each other in almost every way, so you should be fine based on what you said.

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
As long as you make is apparent that it's a skit, if the head looks too realistic, and there are tons of channels that are similar to each other in almost every way, so you should be fine based on what you said.
What do you mean by a Skit ? could you please explain more.

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
- Can a group of Facebook Trolls over throw your channel if they Reported you all in the same time, while you have a Small Channel ?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That it's an act, it's meant for comedic purposes, that kind of thing is a skit. Make sure there is a disclaimer at the beginning of the video saying its a skit or meant only for comedic purposes. And, if you think any of it might be disturbing to some people, make the disclaimer at the beginning of the video also say that some viewers might be disturbed, better safe than sorry.