I feel like some people are too for partnering, and some are too against it..

A good first approach is googling a lot. Much easier and you can often find the answer. Other people have looked into this, I guarantee you.[DOUBLEPOST=1372191530][/DOUBLEPOST].

Most networks also primarily serve adsense ads, which means they are serving the exact same thin as AdSense partnered channels. Do you know what % of your ads are being served by your network? No? Then you really have no idea how they compare against if you were with adsense.

Yes, I'm fully aware of what Gorilla ads are and how much they pay. Personally I'm not interested in making videos specifically for the purpose of showing ads.

Gorilla ads are basically trying to take sponsorship type deals and mass producing them. They really aren't comparable and anyone who is big enough and spends the time could set up similar (and better: longer lasting) deals for themselves.

Isn't just a hobby? Yeah, I'm nothing... don't worry about it. :confused:

Bro, you don't want to try to compare e-peens. :cautious2:

I have no idea what the red part was supposed to mean. Pretty sure It would have been funny If I would have gotten it. As far as everything else, we are just going in circles now considering you're not saying anything I don't already know and I'm not saying anything you don't already know.

we are just going in circles now considering you're not saying anything I don't already know and I'm not saying anything you don't already know.

If you already knew that networks primarily serve up the exact same ads as youtube, I'm not sure how you think they are significantly different/improved CPMs.

This depends on your networks cpm among other things. In other words, this statement is not true at all. If adsense was truly better then all of the big guys wouldn't be in networks. And yet, not only are the big guys in networks, more and more people are starting to join networks everyday. Do whatever you wanna do tho bro.

Oh sorry, I should've stated this, that if you are a small channel stay with adsense, if you are big definitely go with networks. Sorry about confusion :)

Flammy no response from 2k yet, how long do you think it'll take? Or should I try and contact them another way? I've emailed and sent tweets so far. Also I looked all over google, saw nothing about monetizing 2ksports gameplay

Flammy no response from 2k yet, how long do you think it'll take? Or should I try and contact them another way? I've emailed and sent tweets so far. Also I looked all over google, saw nothing about monetizing 2ksports gameplay
You can always try searching the specific game title + monetization on google. That is a common thing people post about.

I'd give them 3-5 business days to respond to an email before giving up.

You can always try searching the specific game title + monetization on google. That is a common thing people post about.

I'd give them 3-5 business days to respond to an email before giving up.
Apparently they don't want anyone on youtube monetizing any 2k games.

Generally, 2K does not object to fans using materials for non-commercial uses in a manner which does not intentionally spoil the plot for others. "Non-commercial" means that you don't sell site membership, use the material to promote a product you sell on the site like a shirt or wallpaper, or use other advertising-driven monetization. 2K does reserve the right to have its copyrighted material taken down at any time. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact
copyright@take2games.com
[DOUBLEPOST=1372362903,1372362876][/DOUBLEPOST]
Generally, 2K does not object to fans using materials for non-commercial uses in a manner which does not intentionally spoil the plot for others. "Non-commercial" means that you don't sell site membership, use the material to promote a product you sell on the site like a shirt or wallpaper, or use other advertising-driven monetization. 2K does reserve the right to have its copyrighted material taken down at any time. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact

"Use other advertising-driven monetization" would this be youtube

Back