I feel like some people are too for partnering, and some are too against it..

I joined a network called RPM which i'm telling you to NEVER join them, because you may not join adsense if you leave them and though, the only thing that networks have is music library, else adsense is better than all of these little networks. Adsense pays a lot more and better.

I joined a network called RPM which i'm telling you to NEVER join them, because you may not join adsense if you leave them and though, the only thing that networks have is music library, else adsense is better than all of these little networks. Adsense pays a lot more and better.

This depends on your networks cpm among other things. In other words, this statement is not true at all. If adsense was truly better then all of the big guys wouldn't be in networks. And yet, not only are the big guys in networks, more and more people are starting to join networks everyday. Do whatever you wanna do tho bro.

This depends on your networks cpm among other things. In other words, this statement is not true at all. If adsense was truly better then all of the big guys wouldn't be in networks. And yet, not only are the big guys in networks, more and more people are starting to join networks everyday. Do whatever you wanna do tho bro.

This logic is completely flawed. "It's good for someone who is in a completely different situation, and gets a way better deal than I, so it's good for me..." I guess I should start buying all my clothes in XS, instead of XL, cause it's right for others. And all those mindless sheep joining networks simply because network, aren't a good argument either...

This logic is completely flawed. "It's good for someone who is in a completely different situation, and gets a way better deal than I, so it's good for me..." I guess I should start buying all my clothes in XS, instead of XL, cause it's right for others. And all those mindless sheep joining networks simply because network, aren't a good argument either...

You took what I said completely out of context.[DOUBLEPOST=1372175376,1372174854][/DOUBLEPOST]To clarify for you, my point was if adsense truly paid more like that guy claimed *which isn't always true* then the big guys or anyone for that matter would not join networks. Like I said, it all depends. In alot of cases you can earn far more with a network than you can with adsense. It all depends.

You took what I said completely out of context.[DOUBLEPOST=1372175376,1372174854][/DOUBLEPOST]To clarify for you, my point was if adsense truly paid more like that guy claimed *which isn't always true* then the big guys or anyone for that matter would not join networks. Like I said, it all depends. In alot of cases you can earn far more with a network than you can with adsense. It all depends.
Huge channels get great deals to join networks specifically because networks know they can use them as an advertising tool to other channels.

While you are accurate that adsense is not always higher, I would say for most channels joining at a typical 60-40 or 70-30 their adsense will be higher than in a network. This means 95% of the people out there.

Huge channels get great deals to join networks specifically because networks know they can use them as an advertising tool to other channels.

While you are accurate that adsense is not always higher, I would say for most channels joining at a typical 60-40 or 70-30 their adsense will be higher than in a network. This means 95% of the people out there.

Regardless of how big you are networks typically have higher paying ads. They also typically have higher paying cpms. *I say typically not always* My network has gorilla campaigns that can get you *dang I forgot the exact price* but its a really have cpm for a limited time. Like 25-50 dollars or something per 1000 views.

Ill agree if you're really small you might wanna wait it out until you get bigger. I'm not exactly the same breed as most of you. This isn't JUST a hobby for me. So I'm not willing to let my adsense be at risk.

Read this and research fair use:
Wooooow. I went from being confused to being really confused. :confused: I'm thinking of emailing someone from 2K Sports to see if they would have a problem with me monetizing multiplayer. Seem like a good idea?[DOUBLEPOST=1372186365,1372186314][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is not only not true, but also a completely wrong use of the term "copyright".

(Sorry, I sound overly rude here, it's just that all this someone "getting copyright" talk is starting to p**s me off in general.)
I understand man, I'm just really confused about all this! I've only been on youtube not even 3weeks!

Wooooow. I went from being confused to being really confused. :confused: I'm thinking of emailing someone from 2K Sports to see if they would have a problem with me monetizing multiplayer. Seem like a good idea?[DOUBLEPOST=1372186365,1372186314][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand man, I'm just really confused about all this! I've only been on youtube not even 3weeks!
A good first approach is googling a lot. Much easier and you can often find the answer. Other people have looked into this, I guarantee you.[DOUBLEPOST=1372191530][/DOUBLEPOST].

Regardless of how big you are networks typically have higher paying ads. They also typically have higher paying cpms. *I say typically not always* My network has gorilla campaigns that can get you *dang I forgot the exact price* but its a really have cpm for a limited time. Like 25-50 dollars or something per 1000 views.

Most networks also primarily serve adsense ads, which means they are serving the exact same thin as AdSense partnered channels. Do you know what % of your ads are being served by your network? No? Then you really have no idea how they compare against if you were with adsense.

Yes, I'm fully aware of what Gorilla ads are and how much they pay. Personally I'm not interested in making videos specifically for the purpose of showing ads.

Gorilla ads are basically trying to take sponsorship type deals and mass producing them. They really aren't comparable and anyone who is big enough and spends the time could set up similar (and better: longer lasting) deals for themselves.

Ill agree if you're really small you might wanna wait it out until you get bigger. I'm not exactly the same breed as most of you. This isn't JUST a hobby for me. So I'm not willing to let my adsense be at risk.
Isn't just a hobby? Yeah, I'm nothing... don't worry about it. :confused:

Bro, you don't want to try to compare e-peens. :cautious2:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/flammy5/ :stop2:

Back