Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
For a video I dyed my skin green and sang all star by smash mouth, I always do strange things on YouTube! lol did you guys ever do something odd or weird for a video?

*Edited by Staff*

Last edited:
For a video I dyed my skin green and sang all star by smash mouth, I always do strang things on YouTube! lol did you guys ever do something odd or weird for a video?

*Edited by Staff*
I mounted a GoPro on our Roomba and let it vacuum the house while a twerking panda rode around on it..... That's one of the weirder things. Most of my stuff is dog videos, but I have a few weird ones too. What did you dye your skin with?

My channel is all puppets. So....yeah, we're pretty okay with doing weird stuff. :)
Lol this first time I've done something weird my channel, after while you end up getting use to it! I was able I filmed this video outside and I usually film inside my house but a lot people were watching me, it didn't bother me but if I would of filmed this video when I first started YouTube I probably would of been too shy to do that.

I once did a video recipe for pancakes. And because it's easter I made an easter bonnet out of some of them. And I wore it....complete with easter chicks too. I also work Christmas lights round my next and bauble earrings for a Xmas recipe once lol

Back