I can't believe I did this!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For a video I dyed my skin green and sang all star by smash mouth, I always do strange things on YouTube! lol did you guys ever do something odd or weird for a video?

*Edited by Staff*

Last edited:

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope! I haven't done anything weird... yet.... lol! I most likely will! I plan to be a youtuber for a while!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For a video I dyed my skin green and sang all star by smash mouth, I always do strang things on YouTube! lol did you guys ever do something odd or weird for a video?

*Edited by Staff*
I mounted a GoPro on our Roomba and let it vacuum the house while a twerking panda rode around on it..... That's one of the weirder things. Most of my stuff is dog videos, but I have a few weird ones too. What did you dye your skin with?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mounted a GoPro on our Roomba and let it vacuum the house while a twerking panda rode around on it..... That's one of the weirder things. Most of my stuff is dog videos, but I have a few weird ones too. What did you dye your skin with?
non toxic body paint

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is all puppets. So....yeah, we're pretty okay with doing weird stuff. :)
Lol this first time I've done something weird my channel, after while you end up getting use to it! I was able I filmed this video outside and I usually film inside my house but a lot people were watching me, it didn't bother me but if I would of filmed this video when I first started YouTube I probably would of been too shy to do that.

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope ahaha. My channel is anonymous, so it's gonna be hard for me to do something weird lol

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I once did a video recipe for pancakes. And because it's easter I made an easter bonnet out of some of them. And I wore it....complete with easter chicks too. I also work Christmas lights round my next and bauble earrings for a Xmas recipe once lol