Gaming I am looking for a Collab with some one around 100 to 200+ subs on YouTube

Hello! I am a decently small YouTube lets player with 181 subs and am looking for a possible collab! Not to be mean or anything, but make sure you are around the same like "Niche" of YouTube as me. For example, I am a lets player, so someone like a GTA funny moments channel would not be fitting for a Collab. I would also like, but don't have to, be able to see some videos of yours to see if i would like to do a collab. So if you think you are similar to me, or aren't sure, just message me here, or wherever.
How did you feel right now after you wanted to do no video with me because i had only 100 subs? I have right now near 2800 subs and you dont have any account anymore, Really funny how the dices roll....

I actually had some complicated things going on with other collaborations I was doing with other people. I did a few, and realized it just wasn't my thing at the time. And it will take a perfect match person to have me do another collab with someone.

I never remembered saying that I didn't want to play with you. I did say it to someone else that I didn't really want to do a collab with though, if thats where you got it from. Also, I am still alive and kicking on YouTube, not gone like you said. I have around 650 subs, which I find quite good.

But for you, congrats on the 2800 subs man! It must have been a fun ride up there! :D

I actually had some complicated things going on with other collaborations I was doing with other people. I did a few, and realized it just wasn't my thing at the time. And it will take a perfect match person to have me do another collab with someone.

I never remembered saying that I didn't want to play with you. I did say it to someone else that I didn't really want to do a collab with though, if thats where you got it from. Also, I am still alive and kicking on YouTube, not gone like you said. I have around 650 subs, which I find quite good.

But for you, congrats on the 2800 subs man! It must have been a fun ride up there! :D
Then maybe if you play the same games as me, maybe you want. No i had only 100 subs while you are asking, i really serched for someone to collab. But im happy that you reached near 1000 :)) Maybe you like my channel here it is youtube.com/user/DraculTV i never collaborate till now because they often dont want to do thge stuff when you can do it or they dont show up at the termin-.-

I actually did enjoy your channel and all the GTA V stuffs! However, ya know, I don't even have GTA V and if you play on console, I dont have any way of recording for that. I can only record for ze PC :3

Hello! I've got 94 subs, if you'll have me. I'm experienced with filming and editing and I'd love to collab with somebody.

My Skype: arkuseon

Back