Gaming I am looking for a Collab with some one around 100 to 200+ subs on YouTube

Well, I am really picky when it comes to Collabs. I dont want to have some below average video on my channel just because i wanted to do a Collab. So, i chose to look for people with as many subs as me so they have the experience, not shy, and can make a really good video together. I want to do a Collab, but if im only going to make a bad video, im good with just sticking with myself.

Hey I might be late to the party here. lol. But I am also interested. I have been doing youtube with Let's Plays for years and have great quality vids and equipment. Also do other videos and I am interested in doing a long term collaborations. Like partners of sorts, just don't want to do a couple vids then stop. Would rather play games together for years to come. You didn't mention any systems you play. I checked out your channel and saw a couple PC games though. I myself have everything but an XBOX One. I play tons of games but not the one that people always list on here. (GMod, Mincraft, ect) Check out my channel and let me know if your interested maybe we can get down with a coop game or something.

I agree with the guy above. if the first guy you talked to is a good match then you guys should work together. Subs dont mean much man its about the views that you get because honestly subs will not bring in any money. Youtube pays based off views.

With being said I would be semi interested to maybe partner up with you to do a couple GTA V videos. After all my channel was built on GTA V. So check out a couple of my GTA Online lets play videos and tell me what you think. I would hope to hear from you soon!

Warm Regards,

Michael
(A.K.A maddog448)

I agree with the guy above. if the first guy you talked to is a good match then you guys should work together. Subs dont mean much man its about the views that you get because honestly subs will not bring in any money. Youtube pays based off views.

With being said I would be semi interested to maybe partner up with you to do a couple GTA V videos. After all my channel was built on GTA V. So check out a couple of my GTA Online lets play videos and tell me what you think. I would hope to hear from you soon!

Warm Regards,

Michael
(A.K.A maddog448)
Hi would you want to play together gta 5 on ps3?

Warm Regards,

Michael
(A.K.A maddog448)

I subscribed to your channel if you ever wanna do a collab on GTA5, black ops2, or minecraft on xbox 360 message me on skype TrueMinecraftNinja or on xbox CLG Stunz keep up your GTA 5 videos there good

Back