Gaming I am looking for a Collab with some one around 100 to 200+ subs on YouTube

TheMrDudeManSir

Hello! I am a decently small YouTube lets player with 181 subs and am looking for a possible collab! Not to be mean or anything, but make sure you are around the same like "Niche" of YouTube as me. For example, I am a lets player, so someone like a GTA funny moments channel would not be fitting for a Collab. I would also like, but don't have to, be able to see some videos of yours to see if i would like to do a collab. So if you think you are similar to me, or aren't sure, just message me here, or wherever.

Last edited:
I saw a few of your videos. And I did enjoy them, but I dont really think it could work out. Im looking for someone with more experience and around the same amount of Subs. Sorry man

Don't understand how having under 100 subs should effect your decision in choosing people to play with. 90% of your subs obviously aren't active so I suggest lowering your standards if you want to appeal to a larger amount of Youtubers.

Back