How to TRULY earn more views, subscribers,etc.. (Methodic Tutorial)

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Good tips. :) I slightly disagree, but most tips are good. :)

Reactions: MattZ

MrJRCGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
a few of them are common sense but most of them really helped thanks :D

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do all of that already nice to check though good info :)

unknown_user0202902383

Reaction score
do you know any other forums that would let people freely promote their videos/channels since u mentioned it in ur tutorial?

RussNazz

The Russian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
I really enjoyed this guide. It made me look into my moral side of things.

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a tutorial on how you can earn more views, subscribers, likes, comments, favorites, and ratings.

1000s of videos are on YouTube, but none of the legit ones, give ACTUAL methods!

I am...

Tip #1
----------
Advertise/Promote on social media sites.

If you have a good amount of friends on facebook, twitter, myspace, or any other social media site, advertise/promote, or at least MENTION your videos and channel. If you don't have enough people to send a message about your video(s)/channel to, then move on to another method.

Tip #2
--------
Go on multiple forums, and if they allow, advertise/promote videos, just make sure you DO NOT, break their policies, this forum, is A GREAT WAY, to do just that.

Tip #3
-------
Adding Contacts.

Add friends (Contacts) on Youtube, and send them your "lastest" video, or a link to your channel, or whatever, every so often, so they'll see it, and maybe, take some time to check out your video(s)/channel.

Also, try to make some REAL friends, and get into the community, remember thats what it is ALL about!

Extra Advice
----------------

1. Do not spam

2. Do not you bots, or programs like tube toolbox

3. Do NOT advertise your channel or video(s) where you're not suppose too!

4. Be polite, kind, and courtesy.

5. Be yourself

6. Remember to have good, high quality, high defination content. If you can't get HD, that's fine, just work for it, but be loud and clear when you're doing voice-over, or if you're making just content, make sure it's good quality, not just the look, the actually content, and audio.

7. Check out video(s) on YouTube, they are great at the morale aspect, and can really help!

-------------

Hope you enjoyed, if you want to add anything, or want me to add anything, post a reply below!

- Devin
good tips

Henrypiano6888

VGM and Classical Covers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Great guide, this is a good read. :) I do however, think that Tip #3 isn't very effective since most of those people do not really come back and watch the videos (though some do).

Also, another thing I would like to add is that there are two kinds of subscribers, the loyal and the dormant ones (lack of a better term, lol). The loyal ones are the real subscribers that will watch your videos every time you upload a new video, while the dormant ones are just subscribed for the heck of it but don't really watch your content (the ones that just add to your total subscriber count). Imho, I think a dormant subscriber is just as effective as not having it in the first place. I know this from several channels where I have seen them having over 500+ subscribers or even 1k+ and most of their video views are less than 100 or sometimes, less than 50 even.

William Buckley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This definitely makes sense. Would you know any other forums to promote a youtube channel?