How to TRULY earn more views, subscribers,etc.. (Methodic Tutorial)

I think the most important rule is to be yourself. there are LOTS of youtubers out there and it'll suck if u sound like someone else

This is a tutorial on how you can earn more views, subscribers, likes, comments, favorites, and ratings.

1000s of videos are on YouTube, but none of the legit ones, give ACTUAL methods!

I am...

Tip #1
----------
Advertise/Promote on social media sites.

If you have a good amount of friends on facebook, twitter, myspace, or any other social media site, advertise/promote, or at least MENTION your videos and channel. If you don't have enough people to send a message about your video(s)/channel to, then move on to another method.

Tip #2
--------
Go on multiple forums, and if they allow, advertise/promote videos, just make sure you DO NOT, break their policies, this forum, is A GREAT WAY, to do just that.

Tip #3
-------
Adding Contacts.

Add friends (Contacts) on Youtube, and send them your "lastest" video, or a link to your channel, or whatever, every so often, so they'll see it, and maybe, take some time to check out your video(s)/channel.

Also, try to make some REAL friends, and get into the community, remember thats what it is ALL about!

Extra Advice
----------------

1. Do not spam

2. Do not you bots, or programs like tube toolbox

3. Do NOT advertise your channel or video(s) where you're not suppose too!

4. Be polite, kind, and courtesy.

5. Be yourself

6. Remember to have good, high quality, high defination content. If you can't get HD, that's fine, just work for it, but be loud and clear when you're doing voice-over, or if you're making just content, make sure it's good quality, not just the look, the actually content, and audio.

7. Check out video(s) on YouTube, they are great at the morale aspect, and can really help!

-------------

Hope you enjoyed, if you want to add anything, or want me to add anything, post a reply below!

- Devin

No mention of search engine optimization? Surely that's one of the main things? Good descriptions/title's/tags are definitely more important than social media.

These things are meant to sound a lot easier then they really are. You can promote all you want but if your content isn't interesting, they won't come back. There is no real way to advertise your channel, other then being yourself.

This is a tutorial on how you can earn more views, subscribers, likes, comments, favorites, and ratings.

1000s of videos are on YouTube, but none of the legit ones, give ACTUAL methods!

I am...

Tip #1
----------
Advertise/Promote on social media sites.

If you have a good amount of friends on facebook, twitter, myspace, or any other social media site, advertise/promote, or at least MENTION your videos and channel. If you don't have enough people to send a message about your video(s)/channel to, then move on to another method.

Tip #2
--------
Go on multiple forums, and if they allow, advertise/promote videos, just make sure you DO NOT, break their policies, this forum, is A GREAT WAY, to do just that.

Tip #3
-------
Adding Contacts.

Add friends (Contacts) on Youtube, and send them your "lastest" video, or a link to your channel, or whatever, every so often, so they'll see it, and maybe, take some time to check out your video(s)/channel.

Also, try to make some REAL friends, and get into the community, remember thats what it is ALL about!

Extra Advice
----------------

1. Do not spam

2. Do not you bots, or programs like tube toolbox

3. Do NOT advertise your channel or video(s) where you're not suppose too!

4. Be polite, kind, and courtesy.

5. Be yourself

6. Remember to have good, high quality, high defination content. If you can't get HD, that's fine, just work for it, but be loud and clear when you're doing voice-over, or if you're making just content, make sure it's good quality, not just the look, the actually content, and audio.

7. Check out video(s) on YouTube, they are great at the morale aspect, and can really help!

-------------

Hope you enjoyed, if you want to add anything, or want me to add anything, post a reply below!

- Devin

Thanks a lot for the tips!

Have you tried Adwords? Does it really help very much?
I've never tried it myself. I don't hear alot of good things about it. The general consensus seems to be if you're like, rich, and have tons of money to burn, then go for it, but if you're on a budget, it's not worth the money.

Back