How to TRULY earn more views, subscribers,etc.. (Methodic Tutorial)

Toothpaste35

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For alot of us this stuff is common sense, but that doesn't make it not true. This is definitely the most real way to go about it. I might add that if you have some extra cash AdWords can help too.
AdWords? Is it worth it?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
How does it work? Is it just ads for your channel?
Yeah it's ads promoting one of your videos, and you don't pay until your ad gets clicked. So it may take time, but either way, you're not paying for views you don't get.

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Some great tips! I wasn't sure about the Adwords and didn't even think about contacts prior to reading this, so thanks :) It definatelly helped me :D

devincm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some great tips! I wasn't sure about the Adwords and didn't even think about contacts prior to reading this, so thanks :) It definatelly helped me :D
My Pleasure

Edward.K

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This is a tutorial on how you can earn more views, subscribers, likes, comments, favorites, and ratings.

1000s of videos are on YouTube, but none of the legit ones, give ACTUAL methods!

I am...

Tip #1
----------
Advertise/Promote on social media sites.

If you have a good amount of friends on facebook, twitter, myspace, or any other social media site, advertise/promote, or at least MENTION your videos and channel. If you don't have enough people to send a message about your video(s)/channel to, then move on to another method.

Tip #2
--------
Go on multiple forums, and if they allow, advertise/promote videos, just make sure you DO NOT, break their policies, this forum, is A GREAT WAY, to do just that.

Tip #3
-------
Adding Contacts.

Add friends (Contacts) on Youtube, and send them your "lastest" video, or a link to your channel, or whatever, every so often, so they'll see it, and maybe, take some time to check out your video(s)/channel.

Also, try to make some REAL friends, and get into the community, remember thats what it is ALL about!

Extra Advice
----------------

1. Do not spam

2. Do not you bots, or programs like tube toolbox

3. Do NOT advertise your channel or video(s) where you're not suppose too!

4. Be polite, kind, and courtesy.

5. Be yourself

6. Remember to have good, high quality, high defination content. If you can't get HD, that's fine, just work for it, but be loud and clear when you're doing voice-over, or if you're making just content, make sure it's good quality, not just the look, the actually content, and audio.

7. Check out video(s) on YouTube, they are great at the morale aspect, and can really help!

-------------

Hope you enjoyed, if you want to add anything, or want me to add anything, post a reply below!

- Devin
Nice tips ... :D

Tyler Miller

Reaction score
Good tips. It's easy stuff, but a lot of people just skip over it and try to get the easy way out with botting or sub4sub. People really underestimate the power of networking and just good ol fashioned hard work in making a channel grow.

dexmark5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the tipes r good i like it can u help out with tipes on the tags of the videos like let's plays