How to make your subscribers feel more involved

Echowavez

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think another way to engage your audience is by replying to comments. If someone watching your videos sees that you're active in the comment section, answering questions and concerns, they'll probably be more inclined to say something themselves.
true

Pepijn

I've Got It
Reaction score
I personally don't like to much interaction with subs, when you grow as a channel it is hard to keep up with. Subs wil go away because they think you became selfish. Don't get me wrong it's great to listen to them, but give all the fans something, not just that one guy. Make a server, invite them in calls or whatever.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I find the best way to encourage sub interaction is to ask specific questions rather than a generic "comment" phrasing. A series I do called Feature Creep is a game industry topical news show. I start it off by a quick topic introduction mentioning I'd like to read their comments below, followed by my intro preroll, the video itself and then finishing by asking a very specific question on the topic. And then of course replying to as many comments as I can.

Futbol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
be sure to check your fans page under community on youtube! this will give you a good idea of who to have as subscriber of the day! :D
I'm not sure what you mean by this? How will this help you decide subscriber of the day?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I was thinking a reward scheme (bribery) - but 5p each just doesn't go very far these days! :p

Raso_M

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Im always answering to comments and I know that I have just one or few comments but its just start of something great I will fight for that in my youtube career :)

I would love to get more subscribers and to they are more active in same moment... but I will from now start to ask them something on end of video :)

Thanks for idea :)

asher zero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Do you mind if I use something similar?

One way to take that a step further is to offer the winner a personal "prize". By prize, I don't necessarily mean "buy them something", but maybe tell them a joke or draw them a picture or something? So you can go beyond saying "The Subscriber of the Day is YoutuberUser27!!!" and say "Congratulations YoutubeUser27 for winning Subscriber of the Day!!! Here's a picture I drew just for you!". Or something like that! :D

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Do you mind if I use something similar?

One way to take that a step further is to offer the winner a personal "prize". By prize, I don't necessarily mean "buy them something", but maybe tell them a joke or draw them a picture or something? So you can go beyond saying "The Subscriber of the Day is YoutuberUser27!!!" and say "Congratulations YoutubeUser27 for winning Subscriber of the Day!!! Here's a picture I drew just for you!". Or something like that! :D
go forth bro! it's aweosme to do