How to make your subscribers feel more involved

daviddoesgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
These are all great ideas. As a beginner at making youtube videos this thread has been a huge help. Making sure to ask questions at the end of the video to engage your audience is key to interaction. I am going to make sure to include that in my next video. A scroll for subscriber of the week is an awesome idea too. You could even feature a subscriber and encourage people to visit his or her channel.

I thought about running a contest by getting people to answer questions and randomly choosing a winner. The prize could be a minecraft hat or something.

Thanks for helping me think of better ways to engage my audience.

Wenry

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good idea. I was thinking about doing giveaways or something but Idk. I don't think a giveaway would make them engage.

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good idea. I was thinking about doing giveaways or something but Idk. I don't think a giveaway would make them engage.
I'd advise never do a giveaway until you have a HUGE following

Reactions: Demis Hellen

sindiparmar

Reaction score
It is a good idea to announce subscriber of the Day and that makes other too involved in your video and channel too. But to reply their comments will be the best way to engage them.

Reactions: JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
It is a good idea to announce subscriber of the Day and that makes other too involved in your video and channel too. But to reply their comments will be the best way to engage them.
I agree with this. I'll respond to all comments. I feel like doing the subscriber of the day thing on video will make my videos feel amateur-ish, which is not what I'm aiming for. Maybe I'll still do a sub of the day, but make it its own comment.

Reactions: Wenry

Relex

Potato Master
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ask them questiosn at the end of the video, and do giveaways, and try to MAYBE do convos with commentators of their choice.