How To Grow Your Channel

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah the reason i dont use the playbook because i think its an OVERLOAD of information i could chop that thing down and get to all the main points much quicker i already know what i need to do to get my channel where i want. Just have to put the thoughts into action now.

Chrisicut

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm not positive, and please correct me if i'm wrong, but from my knowledge, the more tags = the less important each one is.

ChrisLRey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
I usually forget how to get views on my videos lol and i never can remember what i do. But i guess i'll try some of this stuff out.

aranyoli1231

Entertainer/Vlogger aka Da Boss
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't even need to do all this but yes doing all this would make channels grow faster. But as an example I do half this stuff and am growing rather rapidly. I think I will try out the other half for maybe gaining more views as at the moment I am gaining more subs than anything else.
How did you put a video under your comment here on yttalk?

randomawol

Reaction score
That keyword suggester is really helpful and thanks for this post it helped me out a lot.

Perspective

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice. Easily broken down. And simple enough to remember and take to heart.

MultiNecroMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty nice tips man thanks and ill watch your "How To Youtube" series you seem to have a clue about youtube