How To Grow Your Channel

theskbenton

Reaction score
Its so great that people are not selfish with the knowledge that tgey have
. Its good to see that prople care about other people channels and their success! Thank you!!!

Reactions: colevincent1

colevincent1

not just another vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Its so great that people are not selfish with the knowledge that tgey have
. Its good to see that prople care about other people channels and their success! Thank you!!!
Probably the best guide on YTtalk. The comment thing really does work! I have been commenting on every video (genuine comments don't worry) and people check out my channel!

Reactions: Jonas Grancha

WinstonHD

Reaction score
This is just simply awesome advice. I enjoyed everything and I will make sure to use this so we can grow faster and more!

Marcus "Rediche" Geil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Addition to recording software:
bandicam - Similiar to fraps, but is able to chance codec and thereby get highquality footage at lower space requirement.
OBS - Open Broadcaster Software allows local recording only.

Terguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the tips man! I will most definitely apply this to my vlog channel. Hopefully i'll start growing soon.

ezziesvlogs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That is some really good advice! :D I will make sure to use some of those things and hope it will work for me aswell. I think i have already came quite far with 73 subscribers of which only 2 friends or so and 1 family member. Which means i have already been able to atract quite some people on the internet :3 So im gonna hope i will be able to reach even more people with your advice! :D

Jonas Grancha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Probably the best guide on YTtalk. The comment thing really does work! I have been commenting on every video (genuine comments don't worry) and people check out my channel!
cool channel man :)