I have yet to see a Let's Play adsense anywhere and if I did I probably wouldn't click it. Let's plays are a dime a dozen - I don't think saying there's little reason to click something based on Thumbnails alone really makes sense to me. To each their own - I guess you won't know till you actually try it, otherwise it's all speculation.

If you want a quick set of views then promote yourself.
Find a suitable hash tag and try post video to twitter.

Subs will only happen if people dig your content but you should get a few new views if you get your self out there
Lmao idk how to do that. Like what would be a suitable hashtag that I would post on twitter. Sorry if I'm asking so much lol, but if I can have an example that would be great!! THANKS!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1469765460,1469765313][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have yet to see a Let's Play adsense anywhere and if I did I probably wouldn't click it. Let's plays are a dime a dozen - I don't think saying there's little reason to click something based on Thumbnails alone really makes sense to me. To each their own - I guess you won't know till you actually try it, otherwise it's all speculation.
Yea your right. Idk if I am willing to pay money for youtube. Even if it's a cent lol. Idk I feel like that is kind of cheap in a way. But that can be a good way to market yourself. idk maybe its just not for me. Especially being a gaming channel

Lmao idk how to do that. Like what would be a suitable hashtag that I would post on twitter. Sorry if I'm asking so much lol, but if I can have an example that would be great!! THANKS!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1469765460,1469765313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea your right. Idk if I am willing to pay money for youtube. Even if it's a cent lol. Idk I feel like that is kind of cheap in a way. But that can be a good way to market yourself. idk maybe its just not for me. Especially being a gaming channel

In my opinion, for a gaming channel to succeed or well to increase the chances even by 1% you need CONSISTENCY - you need to upload once a day at least , could be anything, Indie Games, Browser Games, New Games or Long Games like Uncharted 4 etc, to start getting some traction, could be months, years who knows but if you are a gaming channel you need to update frequently to really start getting noticed. Your content needs to be funny, energetic or just really really informative, or a combination of the 3. The competition in gaming right now is HUGE so you need to up your game, up your audio, up your webcam or at least make the webcam face most of your face. I can barely see your face- look at PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, you need to kinda match what they are doing in terms of quality to compete along with content. It's a YouTuber eat YouTuber life out there in the Gaming Channel World. You need to get better each and every day, can't stay the way you are and hope to grow like they are right now. Monkey see monkey do! Now don't copy their personality but follow in their quality/content footsteps as your stepping stone. I'm trying to be a Gameplay Walkthrough channel like TheRadBrad so good luckkkkk to me haha.

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't get it! I've been working really hard trying to promote and trying to think of new ways to get my channel out there. Then I look at other peoples and think how do they have more subs than me :/! So frustrating
I know that too good, i have 168 at this time and did a guest video all by myself for another channel. It's his most popular video and still he's the one getting several subs a day while i stuck at 0 many times

In my opinion, for a gaming channel to succeed or well to increase the chances even by 1% you need CONSISTENCY - you need to upload once a day at least , could be anything, Indie Games, Browser Games, New Games or Long Games like Uncharted 4 etc, to start getting some traction, could be months, years who knows but if you are a gaming channel you need to update frequently to really start getting noticed. Your content needs to be funny, energetic or just really really informative, or a combination of the 3. The competition in gaming right now is HUGE so you need to up your game, up your audio, up your webcam or at least make the webcam face most of your face. I can barely see your face- look at PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, you need to kinda match what they are doing in terms of quality to compete along with content. It's a YouTuber eat YouTuber life out there in the Gaming Channel World. You need to get better each and every day, can't stay the way you are and hope to grow like they are right now. Monkey see monkey do! Now don't copy their personality but follow in their quality/content footsteps as your stepping stone. I'm trying to be a Gameplay Walkthrough channel like TheRadBrad so good luckkkkk to me haha.
For I post twice a week. The problem is I'm still a student so posting every day is prob not going to happen. I with my videos I put a lot of time and effort into each one and it takes about 5 hours just to edit them. If you want to take a look at my channel you will understand why I don't post every day. But I do consistently post every week. Is that good enough??

For I post twice a week. The problem is I'm still a student so posting every day is prob not going to happen. I with my videos I put a lot of time and effort into each one and it takes about 5 hours just to edit them. If you want to take a look at my channel you will understand why I don't post every day. But I do consistently post every week. Is that good enough??

Seeing as all the big guys post every single day, keeping up with them will be very hard for you -- also like I said, your face cam is in a rather poor position, I think you need to show more of your face and not the entire side of it only. Your editing is good but it doesn't look like 5 hours good, honestly it's just all about improving and cutting down that 5 hrs and making the editing even better- what you can do in 5 hrs may only take something else 1-2 hrs to do. It's all about improving constantly.

Seeing as all the big guys post every single day, keeping up with them will be very hard for you -- also like I said, your face cam is in a rather poor position, I think you need to show more of your face and not the entire side of it only. Your editing is good but it doesn't look like 5 hours good, honestly it's just all about improving and cutting down that 5 hrs and making the editing even better- what you can do in 5 hrs may only take something else 1-2 hrs to do. It's all about improving constantly.
Thank you so much for the tips man!! Yea I will try to improve my face cam quality and I'll try to cut down my time. Thank you so much I really appreciate it.

Back