HOW TO GET OUT OF A STUCK POINT!?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys recently I have been stuck in the same place. No subscribers no views. And I would just like to know how I can get out of such a frustrating point. I know everyone has to go through this, but how do you get out of it.
Do you have to promote your channel?
Do you have to fix your channel art?
Different tags?
Idk. If you can help me out that would be amazing!! THANKS!!!!

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want a quick set of views then promote yourself.
Find a suitable hash tag and try post video to twitter.

Subs will only happen if people dig your content but you should get a few new views if you get your self out there

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If all else fails use adsense. Set cpc to 1 cent. See what happens.

Hollysaurus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys recently I have been stuck in the same place. No subscribers no views. And I would just like to know how I can get out of such a frustrating point. I know everyone has to go through this, but how do you get out of it.
Do you have to promote your channel?
Do you have to fix your channel art?
Different tags?
Idk. If you can help me out that would be amazing!! THANKS!!!!
I'm in the same boat as you. I don't get it! I've been working really hard trying to promote and trying to think of new ways to get my channel out there. Then I look at other peoples and think how do they have more subs than me :/! So frustrating

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really... Thats cool. I assume you still use it now if it is in your marketing strategy?

To be honest It never even occurred to me? Cant see the forest for the trees :)
Tried many variations. Promote videos with highest view time, highest retention, theme specific, playlists, etc.
I'm happy to contonue to allocate 10% of revenue to marketing on a rolling month basis.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ad-sense isn't for everyone though, usually works for videos that review/teach/try to sell something. Ad-sense for let's play or vlogs with no purpose I don't see it working that well.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ad-sense isn't for everyone though, usually works for videos that review/teach/try to sell something. Ad-sense for let's play or vlogs with no purpose I don't see it working that well.
Yes and no. Adsense places your video in the top right sidebar. It's an easy place to click for your audience. If the thumbnail is attractive there is little reason not to click. Yt will place your vids into placements for audiences who watch your type of content. So if you vlog yt places your ads into vlog streams not hardware diy so its a highly targeted audience eager for your content. What could be better than that?