How to get not just subs, BUT FANS

Thank you for an excellent post, there's certainly a trick or two I can use from all that to help my fledgling channel :)

Everything you said makes a lot of sense. Thanks! We all know its hard to get your channel out there, this site it just awesome!

Thank you for this great post!
It really does take a bit of confidence to ask your friends to watch your videos though. :D

Thank you for this great post!
It really does take a bit of confidence to ask your friends to watch your videos though. :D
For sure. But it does get you the views. And in my opinion more views = more views = more views.... etc lol

Okay I really need to get shameless I guess. I need to make people know I am fun and lovable. And don't be scared of people who may not like. because it is more important that I like myself!

Okay I really need to get shameless I guess. I need to make people know I am fun and lovable. And don't be scared of people who may not like. because it is more important that I like myself!
I feel as though I need to improve my editing skills, but also come up with a consistent uploading time. Any suggestions...I post a vlog about every other week lately. But I also need to attract people to my page...what should I do?

I feel as though I need to improve my editing skills, but also come up with a consistent uploading time. Any suggestions...I post a vlog about every other week lately. But I also need to attract people to my page...what should I do?
I have the same problem. I try to talk to a lot of people about the things I do. I share my channel on Facebook and twitterabout it. I ddon't know if it works yet but I keep trying.

Back