How to get not just subs, BUT FANS

This advice is great, but I don't particularly want my family and such watching my videos, not that they're rude or anything, but with friends, it's uncomfortable but you get over it, but with family? For me it's a bit too far out of my comfort zone. I don't want to spread it on Facebook, but I hope Twitter is okay...

I love this post, it is superbly accurate! I found this to be very true. Be yourself and a be a friend! and most importantly, be genuine! =D Thanks for the great info!

This is definitely good advice for gaining new subs. I was able to grow to 326 real fans and subscribers in less than 2 weeks due to utilizing social media (and other techniques) and was able to have a video go viral within a day.

I am new to this website and so far I am loving it because all the tips are so right and im ashamed i havent thought of it XD but thank you for sharing it.

i Have like two subs , Anyone got some decent and effective advice? Username for yt = DalexGrunge

Utilize social media websites more, find communities that are in your niche and share videos, create a Facebook/Google+ page and find others who are interested in the same thing, and make connections with other YouTube members.[DOUBLEPOST=1365563305,1365563245][/DOUBLEPOST]
ahh I cant do it! >_< its soo embarassing for my friends to see!

You are already sharing with the Internet which is basically millions of strangers.....so why not?

I am getting the views I want/like, but not the subs.
Not quite sure what I am doing wrong. I mean, things are slowly beginning to pick up, but still....

Back