How to get not just subs, BUT FANS

Where can I find that book here in Australia what shop?
I found a copy on eBay, not super cheap though
ebay.com.au/itm/Fans-Friends-And-Followers-by-Scott-Kirsner-BOOK-/140857261999?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item20cbbf3faf&_uhb=1#ht_1846wt_1139

Great advice, the problem is most of my friends hate gaming and social media, so I twitter and FB purly just to put in the description of my videos, what can I do then?

Great advice, the problem is most of my friends hate gaming and social media, so I twitter and FB purly just to put in the description of my videos, what can I do then?
it took me ages to get to how many people watch me now I just kept on making singing video random videos and videos most people wouldn't make like there a video of me chasing birds lol

i really reading this it is so true though you hit the nail on the head cuzz i hate that sub4sub thing its stupid just dead subers = no viewsa

I just have a minor problem, i can't seem to convince alot of my subscribers to follow me on twitter.
Though i think having twitter is a very nice way to interact with your subscribers and other people aswell.

Back