How to get MORE VIEWS on your YouTube Videos!?!?!

Great article. Hopefully one day you get seen by that one person who could catapult your YouTube channel by linking to you or mentioning you in a video..

Great article. Hopefully one day you get seen by that one person who could catapult your YouTube channel by linking to you or mentioning you in a video..

or you could do as everyone else does up until that point,
work hard and hope.

or you could do as everyone else does up until that point,
work hard and hope.

Yeah, yeah. I meant in my case if VSauce or asapscience was to come across one of my videos and comment or like the video, it would probably get a lot of traffic!

well, I was thinking maybe I have to upload less, but better videos, maybe 2 per week, but then, I realized, where will be going all my collab entryes , speed battles, stickman shorts... cuz i dont want them to dissapear, and i want to show them to my subscribers (even if there arent a lot of them) :D well some of guys could check out my channel... i would really appriciate that :)

This is great :3 about the name people tend to just short it out lol like call me shendi or shen I think it's easier for everyone XD

THHHHHHANAAANKYOUU! i LIKE how this is really simple and gets to the point! Totally going to use this especially with my channel name and art

Back