How to Get 10K YouTube Subscribers - 10 Tips For Growing a YouTube Channel -

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
These are some great tips! Thanks for this I will be sure to take a lot of this on board and see how I can apply them to my own channel!

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
These are some great tips! Thanks for this I will be sure to take a lot of this on board and see how I can apply them to my own channel!
I also have about 60 tutorial videos that might help you... check out my signature ;)

Reactions: George Hudson

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I also have about 60 tutorial videos that might help you... check out my signature ;)
Thank's i'll be sure to check them out, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or I just need to keep going but I've been stuck round the 100 subs area for ages now.....

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thank's i'll be sure to check them out, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or I just need to keep going but I've been stuck round the 100 subs area for ages now.....
YouTube is a mix of patience, stubbornness, never giving up and learning a new tip every week :)

DONT GIVE UP, ill help you if i can :)

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YouTube is a mix of patience, stubbornness, never giving up and learning a new tip every week :)

DONT GIVE UP, ill help you if i can :)
Yeah I'm going with the never giving up approach this year and so far working out for me got 7 new subs in a week and a half which isn't huge but not bad either. views are still lacking but that will come in time i've gathered. The hardest thing i'm finding is getting myself out there. Reason I came here.

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I'm going with the never giving up approach this year and so far working out for me got 7 new subs in a week and a half which isn't huge but not bad either. views are still lacking but that will come in time i've gathered. The hardest thing i'm finding is getting myself out there. Reason I came here.
Biggest tips are.... 2-3 videos a week, make sure you are doing your video seo and never give up :)

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Biggest tips are.... 2-3 videos a week, make sure you are doing your video seo and never give up :)
Yeah I started this year saying I was going to upload three times a week. Still trying to figure out the best thing with the SEO but I'm sure watching your videos will help a lot. I won't give up this time, I'm here for fun and to entertain people.[DOUBLEPOST=1515620503,1515620091][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for all your tips so far. Definitely going to be taking them all on board and don't worry I'll probably pestering you again soon ;)

Reactions: Alan Spicer YT Tips

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I started this year saying I was going to upload three times a week. Still trying to figure out the best thing with the SEO but I'm sure watching your videos will help a lot. I won't give up this time, I'm here for fun and to entertain people.[DOUBLEPOST=1515620503,1515620091][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for all your tips so far. Definitely going to be taking them all on board and don't worry I'll probably pestering you again soon ;)
ive added a couple on your latest video as well :)