How to deal with a technical issue on a channel?

It's Lenka

Hey guys, have you ever dealt with YouTube directly for troubleshooting problem?

I've thoroughly searched through their Help site, but I can't find anywhere a solution for the problem I have.

I changed video names, but they changes are not showing. I can only see them in the Video Manager, but I don't see them on the actual channel. I tried looking at different computers, with different browsers, I tried clearing my cache, nothing, it's still there.

These are the new names
newnames.jpg

These are how I see it on the channel (no change in several of the videos) - saved it several times, tried to change it and save again, nothing.
nochange.jpg

Do you know what I'm doing wrong or how could I get in touch with someone from YouTube to ask for advice on a solution?

Thank you so much in advance, much appreciated!

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-28_13-12-33.png
    upload_2016-4-28_13-12-33.png
    683 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys, have you ever dealt with YouTube directly for troubleshooting problem?

I've thoroughly searched through their Help site, but I can't find anywhere a solution for the problem I have.

I changed video names, but they changes are not showing. I can only see them in the Video Manager, but I don't see them on the actual channel. I tried looking at different computers, with different browsers, I tried clearing my cache, nothing, it's still there.

These are the new names
newnames.jpg

These are how I see it on the channel (no change in several of the videos) - saved it several times, tried to change it and save again, nothing.
nochange.jpg

Do you know what I'm doing wrong or how could I get in touch with someone from YouTube to ask for advice on a solution?

Thank you so much in advance, much appreciated!

If you delete all your browser history and log out it normally shows the changes.

As I said, that's what I did, I deleted all cache and browser history and nothing, that's why I came here to ask, as I've exhausted all the ways I know. :(

Aw okay! sometimes you have to delete all the cache couple times. I'm sure it will work soon it's probably the YouTube server

Back