How to deal with a technical issue on a channel?

It's Lenka

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey guys, have you ever dealt with YouTube directly for troubleshooting problem?

I've thoroughly searched through their Help site, but I can't find anywhere a solution for the problem I have.

I changed video names, but they changes are not showing. I can only see them in the Video Manager, but I don't see them on the actual channel. I tried looking at different computers, with different browsers, I tried clearing my cache, nothing, it's still there.

These are the new names

These are how I see it on the channel (no change in several of the videos) - saved it several times, tried to change it and save again, nothing.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong or how could I get in touch with someone from YouTube to ask for advice on a solution?

Thank you so much in advance, much appreciated!

Attachments

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, have you ever dealt with YouTube directly for troubleshooting problem?

I've thoroughly searched through their Help site, but I can't find anywhere a solution for the problem I have.

I changed video names, but they changes are not showing. I can only see them in the Video Manager, but I don't see them on the actual channel. I tried looking at different computers, with different browsers, I tried clearing my cache, nothing, it's still there.

These are the new names

These are how I see it on the channel (no change in several of the videos) - saved it several times, tried to change it and save again, nothing.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong or how could I get in touch with someone from YouTube to ask for advice on a solution?

Thank you so much in advance, much appreciated!
If you delete all your browser history and log out it normally shows the changes.

It's Lenka

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
If you delete all your browser history and log out it normally shows the changes.
As I said, that's what I did, I deleted all cache and browser history and nothing, that's why I came here to ask, as I've exhausted all the ways I know. :(

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As I said, that's what I did, I deleted all cache and browser history and nothing, that's why I came here to ask, as I've exhausted all the ways I know. :(
Aw okay! sometimes you have to delete all the cache couple times. I'm sure it will work soon it's probably the YouTube server