I used to upload every Wednesday and Saturday at 12pm CT but since college has fully taken over my life, I just try to post whenever I can at 12pm MT and let people know when I am and am not posting and updates as to when I can record and all that! It's all about communication with my subscribers for me!

It depends on the material I shoot. Usually once in a week. But would like to post at least twice in a week. Unfortunately there are not so many quality stuff to shoot every day. I prefer quality, not quantity.

I basically upload whenever I feel like it.

I know it's not a good strategy, but it's all I can really do right now.

I am doing the same at the moment, but it's not possible to have schedule yet. I have been uploading at very random times I will try to change this though. Ideally I would post a video every day, but maybe in the beginning I will aim for two videos a week and see how that goes. It also depends on the type of video, because some take a lot more time to film and edit than others.

By the way, as long as you upload on regular days, will the time you put up the video matter?

Hi! When I started nearly a year ago, I've uploaded 3 videos a day. But, this was too much and decided to cut that down. For few months, I've been uploading 2 videos per week but from January, I'll be posting 3 videos every week. Good luck with your channel :)

I want to upload every week or every other week. Since I’m a new channel I’m still trying to figure out which frequency best fits my schedule (I’d love to upload as much as possible if I had the time haha)

I´m only uploading 1 time a month as it is now:( I was really hoping to upload more when I started my channel but I just don´t have enough time...My videos takes loads of time to make and with a job and kids I just can´t find the time to make more videos. I still hope this will be better in the future though:) But what some people say (that you should upload a least one oer two video a week to gain subscribers) is not true AT ALL!!! just hit 3000 subs the other day and my las upload is about a month ago:)

Once a week. I try to upload every Thirsty Thursday, but sometimes I upload earlier or later in the week depending on my schedule and workload.

Back