How often do you upload?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man :) I have a pro subscription of TubeBuddy and currently, my best times to upload is 7pm on Mondays, so that's currently when I upload! However, I'm sure it'll change once my subscriber base grows.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Long term as in searches. Lets so you post a video and a year from now someone is looking for it. Will it be easy to find even if they do not know your Youtube channel name?
I do do that but it doesn't help. My videos from a year ago don't get any views anymore, nor do any of my videos even have ranked tags.

Juke Joint Gaming

Reaction score
I do do that but it doesn't help. My videos from a year ago don't get any views anymore, nor do any of my videos even have ranked tags.
Has to work for someone because that is how I have found most Youtubers I follow is from searching for a keyword.

Curious World

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
I began with one a week, then I went to one every two weeks, then one a month at the most. My videos were getting longer and the subjects I covered required a lot of research. Doing this on top of a full-time job and supporting a family became very difficult indeed. I now upload once every two weeks because my subs count has now reached a point where people will begin to unsub if I don't upload regularly. I've now joined forces with another writer, so it's a little easier. One a week, as far as I'm concered, is a very good schedule. But I suppose it's all relative to what kind of videos you're making.

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It takes some time for me to get footage to make 1 video so I try uploading every Thursday.
If you can upload more times during the week do it but try always to upload on the ame days and the same timings.
So your viewers always know when to go and watch your videos.
Consistency is key!

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just try and upload at least once a week. Sometimes I upload more than that. I'm trying to work on that though.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I've managed to upload once a week for the last 4 months and am confident that I can keep this up now. I film 3 videos in a day and then post them over a 3 week period.
Ideally I'd like to increase to 3 times a week, but this is going to take a considerable investment that I'm not ready to take on just yet. Watch this space though!

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Whenever I have time and feel like doing a video. Usually around 30 videos per year.

MrYorkiesWorld

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the moment I like to come up with some video ideas, make a batch of videos and then upload them to YouTube. Then I simply schedule them to be published every 2 - 3 days. I've never really had much of a set plan, and sometimes I do swap and change, but I'd say I try to get a video live every 2 - 3 days since making my return.

It was a different story previously, I never had a schedule then either, but I'd always just record one video at a time and then publish it right away with no scheduling or anything like that. The YouTube Schedule feature upon upload is great if you want to be sure to stick to a certain upload plan.