How often do you upload?

Reaction score
I‘m uploading every second Sunday, so two times per month essentially. I‘m doing travel reports for the most part, which means I travel a lot. I actually have probably enough material to make it a weekly thing, but editing is very time consuming and I have a lot of other things to do besides Youtube.

So far I‘m very happy in terms of views, but I have to find a way to attract more subscribers, although that became better recently. Most importantly I like what I‘m doing and the viewers seem to like the videos, too.

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Ugh. I have such a hard time with this! I want to post more often than I actually can and try to make a really ambitious schedule that unfortunately I can't stick with. For now I'm trying to upload new music (cover or original) once a week on Tuesday, which is less ambitious but more realistic. But eventually I'd like to post one cover and two other videos every week. Major props to those sticking with schedules of 3+ videos a week, you guys are awesome!

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It depends on your schedule/life outside of YT, I would say one a week or one a fortnight at minimum in particular when you are first starting out.

Reaction score
It depends on your schedule/life outside of YT, I would say one a week or one a fortnight at minimum in particular when you are first starting out.
I would say it depends on the topic of your channel. If you make gaming videos, then you can release videos on a daily basis, if you do travel reports like I do, you can‘t do it on a daily basis both from a logistical and a quality standpoint.

Also I believe that you are better off in the long term doing less, but great videos, instead of a large amount of mediocre content. Let‘s face it, there are so many people making videos that you have to ask yourself how you want to stand out. I doubt that quantity is the correct answer.

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am trying my best to upload every other day. If I can't achieve that, then at least every third day.

Lifeofronnie

Reaction score
I do my best to upload a video once every week on my channel. I’ve been trying to think of other video ideas that are more tailored to my channel so I could upload just a bit more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I upload 4x a week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I never intended to upload that often, but that's how it turned out and I've just stuck with it.

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I attempt to do once a week and really hope that it stays that way. I’m trying to make videos ahead so that I don’t have to worry if life gets in the way one week.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I attempt to do once a week and really hope that it stays that way. I’m trying to make videos ahead so that I don’t have to worry if life gets in the way one week.
I produce a ton of videos. I think, at last count, I have 27 videos in the pipeline that I could upload right now. Even though I upload 4 videos a week, I typically produce 5, so I'm always getting farther ahead.

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I try to shoot for AT LEAST once a week. Hopefully more. Really depends on what I have going on and what I’ve got filmed at the time. My goal is once a week but I really like posting 3days a week but that’s brutal and hard to manage.