How often do you upload? [POLL]

Roughly how often do you upload on YouTube?

• Total voters
My videos take quite a bit of time to make +high school has led me to make very few videos (~once or twice a month). I've made it my goal to make a video every two weeks now however and I'm hoping that I'll be able to achieve it!

Well, I haven't uploaded in ages but I'm going to keep a schedule of one video every 5 days from now on. Since you're starting, don't upload daily, you won't be getting a lot of views, but don't ghost away from youtube like I did, lol. Maybe once or twice a week?

Normally, once a week. But I've been busy with things lately so couldn't really stick with my usual upload schedule.

Because I do let's plays it's easy for me to pump out 1-2 videos a day.

I batch record on the weekend, and record episodically every day, which means I have a heck of a lot of (crappy) content!

I'v got a fulltime job and Youtube is just a hobby. Nevertheless I can manage 3 vids a weak

I make Video Game Music Covers, and I upload one video per week which is already a pretty strict schedule considering the work I put in my videos.

As for anything else I can say I've seen way too many let's players concerned about pumping out a lot of videos, but not so much about their commentaries' quality. Yes, I do think frequent and consistent upload are really positive for a channel, but only if the Youtuber can still provide quality content at that pace.

Back