How often do you upload? [POLL]

Roughly how often do you upload on YouTube?

• Total voters

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How frequintly you should upload really depends on your content. Like gaming channels one video a day is a minimum, but no more than like three a day. For things that take more editing like a funny skit or something 1-2 times a week is okay, but it better be really good quality to justify it. Vlogging preferably would be at least every other day or every day. Animation videos that take a TOOOON of work basicly just however long it takes for you make them. Basicly the harder something is to put together the longer between uploads you can go.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Shouldn't it be quality>quantity though? I feel like to upload everyday your quality would really need to be through the roof.
Gaming is just one of those content types that really needs fast, consistent uploads. When new games come out, people want to digest as much content about them as humanly possible. If you do 2 videos a day, you could cover an entire game in a week or two. If you do say, 1 a week, that's like 3-6 months to cover a game. In the gaming world, games go in and out of style so fast, you'd miss the entire hype train.

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I do it at random, just when I have time

Youtube isn't my job, so I do the most important things first and the I have no time for my channel.

Rogpalmeruk

Reaction score
I tend to upload daily, sometimes more a day... But that's because I try to focus on news from Disney so have been trying to do a daily news recap or smaller news bits plus I also upload a few podcast episodes a week plus some gameplay videos ... Yikes :)