How often do you upload? [POLL]

Roughly how often do you upload on YouTube?

• Total voters
I try to upload on a weekly basis as it can be very hard to create content and then edit it with having a full time job as well.

I started out once a week for my first month, but I had too many things to upload, so bumped up to twice a week. I tried to go up to once a day over Christmas for similar reasons, but that was unsustainable for more than a few days. Monday and Friday (with occasional extras) works well for me.

It's probably better to stick to something like once a week and have some ready to upload for safety, imo. :geek2:

I upload whenever, but I schedule them to be published in advance. I was thinking of once a week, but people make requests and then have to wait a long time for that request to be uploaded, so I decided every Monday and Friday at midnight. During December I posted a Christmas-themed video every Wednesday. Even then, I have videos waiting to be published all the way until mid March.

I personally aim for everyday and if I see that not being possible for the week then I aim for every other day. I do this because it gives constant content to new viewers or returning subscribers. It is also a better way to get more videos out there for new viewers to stumble on.

I personally aim for everyday and if I see that not being possible for the week then I aim for every other day. I do this because it gives constant content to new viewers or returning subscribers. It is also a better way to get more videos out there for new viewers to stumble on.
Awesome dude!

My videos take awhile to make and I have other things in my schedule. If YouTube were the only thing I had to do it would take me 2-3 days to make a video, but since I have other interests I try to put out a video once a week.

Back