How much time do you spend editing?

For me it takes about 1 hour in total which is pretty insane actually! My latest video took my about 1.5 hours but that´s because I tried something new haha

It really depends on the amount of footage I have, I am still using movie maker so I don't do much fancy editing. I make vintage bicycle "in action" videos, where I'm riding a bike, I'll usually have a GoPro on my handlebars or helmet, and someone filming me with my DSLR as well, so I have first and third person shots. I will explore locations and shoot the clips, if I don't want one camera to see the other I will maybe ride everything twice. Then I usually have about 40 minutes of footage and I want to take the best 5 minutes or so (to fit with whatever song I have chosen).

Man, my latest video took me 3 freakin hours to do. It was totally worth it, cuz it was exactly what I was wanting it to look like when I finished but dang. That was long. It usually is about an hour or two

Depends on how many takes I had to do for the final video. It can take up to an hour or two for a 10-20 minute haul video, not including the time to render.

With my soccer video's, I like to record 3-4 hours at a time, then break that down to an hour worth of videos. Divide that up into 3-4 videos, and edit each individual video...

I take a while.

Most of the time I don't know how long I spend editing. However, I DID spend all day recording and editing one video two days ago. I'm pretty proud of it! :D

Back