How much time do you spend editing?

LifeOfTeel

Reaction score
For every video how much time is spent editing?

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that strictly depends on the time recording - for evey minute recording I spend about 1-2 minutes editing.

LifeOfTeel

Reaction score
that strictly depends on the time recording - for evey minute recording I spend about 1-2 minutes editing.
wow that's a good bit of time, guess it really is all about quality.

Brinacorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No more than an hour or so lol. My bf edits our videos both for my channel and his own. He makes short films mostly so those take the most time, and I do beauty vlogs and other cute stuff which he likes spending more time making sure the videos are cute enough haha.

LifeOfTeel

Reaction score
No more than an hour or so lol. My bf edits our videos both for my channel and his own. He makes short films mostly so those take the most time, and I do beauty vlogs and other cute stuff which he likes spending more time making sure the videos are cute enough haha.
We actually just bought the Canon Gx7 Mark II that camera would be great for beauty vlogs it does wonders with lighting. don't know if that's what you use.

Reactions: Brinacorn

Brinacorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We actually just bought the Canon Gx7 Mark II that camera would be great for beauty vlogs it does wonders with lighting. don't know if that's what you use.
Oh thanks for the tip! And no not at all, I have the pink Sony NEX C3 which isn't your ideal video shooting camera, but for now it works, you know? lol.