How much time do you spend editing?

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
im gonna be honest here and say that it takes me aroun 2 hours to edit a video (add sound effects, funny parts all that crap) been a gamer it's easier to do all of this but I wonder how much all you guys take? Let me know

pear plays

Reaction score
around 2 hours aswell it can be a pain sometimes but in the end after the video renders it was all worth it!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
im gonna be honest here and say that it takes me aroun 2 hours to edit a video (add sound effects, funny parts all that crap) been a gamer it's easier to do all of this but I wonder how much all you guys take? Let me know
my longest was my ski video, I had to go through 3 days of footage to cut out the lame parts and then add my effects and music. I normally don't take more than an hour or two at the most.

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it usually takes at least an hour to three hours, but it really depends on the video. I always give myself plenty of time to edit, and multitask by making the thumbnail while exporting, so I get everything done at once. I'm such a bad procrastinator that I usually edit right before I upload, so I try to not have it take too long.

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on the video and the type of video I make. Id say the average time for me to edit a 5 minute video would probably take anywhere between 3-5 hours probably

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
About 30-45 minutes, but it really depends on many factors of video i am editing (such as video lenght, how complex should editing be..)..But, editing is not hard, and it could be fun sometimes so...it is worth it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1482025823,1482025795][/DOUBLEPOST]
A minimum of around 8-10 hours.
Haha, that is a lot of time if it is true, but your videos are way too funny xD

Reactions: Skeltano

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About 30-45 minutes, but it really depends on many factors of video i am editing (such as video lenght, how complex should editing be..)..But, editing is not hard, and it could be fun sometimes so...it is worth it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1482025823,1482025795][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, that is a lot of time if it is true, but your videos are way too funny xD
Awww thanks..haha yeah they can usually take even more than that, the subtitling is the hardest part to do, especially when you've subtitled everything which took hours and then u gotta make it follow the player frame by frame