HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND EDITING A VIDEO?

HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND EDITING A VIDEO?
Hey, So I have just signed up with this forum and I found your post and figured this would be the first post I'll make. I've also just started with my youtube channel and on average my videos are about 3-5 mins long taking anywhere between 6-12 hours to edit.

Depends, news videos are probably 30 mins to 40 mins depending on what i'm adding into the video. Gameplay walkthroughs same time as news videos depending on how much i recorded and in the not so distant future when i'm doing big projects, probably 4 to 7 hours but that's later on in the future tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1472943640,1472943516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, So I have just signed up with this forum and I found your post and figured this would be the first post I'll make. I've also just started with my youtube channel and on average my videos are about 3-5 mins long taking anywhere between 6-12 hours to edit.
Welcome to yttalks and YouTube btw ;)

Depends, news videos are probably 30 mins to 40 mins depending on what i'm adding into the video. Gameplay walkthroughs same time as news videos depending on how much i recorded and in the not so distant future when i'm doing big projects, probably 4 to 7 hours but that's later on in the future tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1472943640,1472943516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to yttalks and YouTube btw ;)
Thanks~ Looks like your channel does gameplay videos. Planning to do Battlefied 1 sometime soon?

Back