HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND EDITING A VIDEO?

Panton

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks~ Looks like your channel does gameplay videos. Planning to do Battlefied 1 sometime soon?
Your welcome, yeah i plan on doing battlefield 1 hopefully. I'm not really a man of my words yet but i do plan on making videos on battlefield 1. Also my channel is kinda broad in like videos and subjects as i like report on news from gaming, music, movies, etc and make gameplay videos. I haven't made any gameplay videos in awhile tho 0-0

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
depends. Montages take longer than my normal videos. My normal videos take 20 minutes. Montages take a couple hours.

getrektson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your welcome, yeah i plan on doing battlefield 1 hopefully. I'm not really a man of my words yet but i do plan on making videos on battlefield 1. Also my channel is kinda broad in like videos and subjects as i like report on news from gaming, music, movies, etc and make gameplay videos. I haven't made any gameplay videos in awhile tho 0-0
Haha, sorry, was looking through and watching your doom 4 vids. Have you considered streaming? or adding commentary? it could boost your views.

Reactions: Panton

Jtpetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Depends on the length, but most of my (gaming) videos go from ~1 hour to ~5-10 minutes, so a while.
Usually 4 or 5 hours, but if it's a solo video, it's quicker because then I can vaguely remember what happened and pre-plan what I'm going to do lol.

Panton

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha, sorry, was looking through and watching your doom 4 vids. Have you considered streaming? or adding commentary? it could boost your views.
It's cool. I actually do commentary with my gameplay videos. It's just with doom i didn't want to commentate over it goes i'll just be so engrossed in the game that i wouldn't be talking as much. Which turned out to be the polar opposite cuz when i was recording i was talking every single second lol. MMMMAAAANNNNN you should have heard the stuff i was saying lol

getrektson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's cool. I actually do commentary with my gameplay videos. It's just with doom i didn't want to commentate over it goes i'll just be so engrossed in the game that i wouldn't be talking as much. Which turned out to be the polar opposite cuz when i was recording i was talking every single second lol. MMMMAAAANNNNN you should have heard the stuff i was saying lol
Who knows, if its comical and expresses your genuine feelings - it could be quite entertaining. A majority of gameplay videos are only interesting because of its player~

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
So so many hours.. Usually most of the time drawing or re-recording things that sound iffy to me. Even afterwards, I feel some sort of regret for certain parts.

getrektson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So so many hours.. Usually most of the time drawing or re-recording things that sound iffy to me. Even afterwards, I feel some sort of regret for certain parts.
Yea.. I totally know how you feel. I just started but its already getting to me. "Urgh* this part is not perfect. "this timing has be shorter." Need a better background music etc.. " Hang in there :)

Reactions: Tabbes and Panton

Panton

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who knows, if its comical and expresses your genuine feelings - it could be quite entertaining. A majority of gameplay videos are only interesting because of its player~
Yep. Tbh with commentary, it takes awhile to be yourself a bit. Atleast i had that problem when i first started, now it's kinda easy but still hard a bit. If i continue to make more videos and do commentary on a daily basis i'll become more comfortable on the mic. But that's in time, not saying i'm not myself in my videos tho :/