How much money you earn from Youtube ?

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In my niche, having just started out, I find that I earn enough to buy myself a new game each month so far. I like it.

Reactions: FareszM

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
... Wait Wait.. You can actually make money and it be given to you on youtube? #brokeyoutuber

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For Minecraft I can understand the vids are so popular. For COD it's just the same over and over again, only god knows why people waste their time making and/or watching them.
Making content for a popular game means you're fighting for attention.

Making content for old/retro/unheard of games means you're fighting for attention that doesn't exist.

Honestly either way sounds really rough to me.

I won't post how much I make, but I was pleasantly surprised when my first month pulled in 80k views.

LabJapan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After 1 year of hard work I finally started to see a monthly income. Nothing I can live off of, but a decent amount for what I consider a part time job. It takes time and dedication to earn money on youtube. You do not have to be huge on youtube to make some cash, you just have to stick with it and make videos people like to watch.

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got $50 - $100 every month. The more you stick to your network the more income you could get.