How much money you earn from Youtube ?

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I already made money the first month..
First month of using Adsense or first month uploading videos? There's a difference there.

Faresz, i see you uploaded video clips & music,, this haven't a copyright ?
They produce their own music by the looks of it, so they are the copyright holders.

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's all my copyright. I'm managing a Hiphip platform. Every week another Dutch rapper.

Reactions: Caspoor

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make exactly......$0.00 a day, totalling in $0.00 a year.

Zennie62

Reaction score
Soon i'll upload videos and put adsense on it.
- So I need to know how much you people earn from Youtube & Adsense Per day or per month ..!
- Just to know if Youtube & Adsense will make me earn much money or not.
I strongly recommend you have a blog or several - use Blogger.com, as it's free, to start. I have a network of 76 blogs. Why? to post your videos on a place off YouTube that helps gain search engine placement both for your YT video, and your blog. I really believe in a "transmedia" approach. Oh, and put AdSense ads on your blog too.

KingDenzel92

Reaction score
I strongly recommend you have a blog or several - use Blogger.com, as it's free, to start. I have a network of 76 blogs. Why? to post your videos on a place off YouTube that helps gain search engine placement both for your YT video, and your blog. I really believe in a "transmedia" approach. Oh, and put AdSense ads on your blog too.
76 Blogs!! That a hell of a lot, must take alot of time/dedication to keep them all updated.

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I think the best thing for you to do is get your content plan in place and just go for it! (videos you can do, upload schedule, promotion plan, etc) Put AdSense in place and see what happens.

The reason I advise this is... the answers you'll get are going to be really subjective. Income is going to vary greatly depending on niche, upload schedule, etc, etc, etc. Also, what might be decent income for one may not be decent for another. (based on location, lifestyle, etc) There are people making a good living on YouTube, but nothing guarantees that you will do the same so you just have to give it a go and see.

Lastly, keep in mind there is a lag (and audit period) from the time you start getting views till the time you actually get paid, so you can't count any projections as reliable until you actually have the money in hand.

Hope that helps,
Creator X

PS It is kind of taboo to discuss income. lol Especially YouTube income as there were still TOS rules in effect last we checked.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
But isntbthere already like tons and TONS of Minecraft vids and CoD vids onYouTube? I mean pples wanna be creative and play some not so well known games eh ;) I hope u get mah point :D
If you are just starting out you will not be making anything for a LONG time. Your computer costs more to run than you will make on Youtube for the first year. It's a long term investment that probably won't pay off soon unless you do the generic Minecraft/COD videos that everyone seems to use as a money machine these days.

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
But isntbthere already like tons and TONS of Minecraft vids and CoD vids onYouTube? I mean pples wanna be creative and play some not so well known games eh ;) I hope u get mah point :D
For Minecraft I can understand the vids are so popular. For COD it's just the same over and over again, only god knows why people waste their time making and/or watching them.

MrDoubleKiller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what i've heard and seen, small youtubers only make pocket money. To get some big paper out, you have to be a big shot on youtube.