How many views or subs till YT sends you a trophy?

thanks for the link :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366007468,1366007423][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be good if they were to give you a gold play every million you hit, sorta like platinums in music!

You actually won't care when you're at that level. $500 doesn't mean that much when you're at the 100k level. You can't buy a camera/camcorder of decent quality (relative to production value at that sub level) with that money-it's only enough for some accessories.

You actually won't care when you're at that level. $500 doesn't mean that much when you're at the 100k level. You can't buy a camera/camcorder of decent quality (relative to production value at that sub level) with that money-it's only enough for some accessories.
Yeah it seems like a gold mine for me currently but that is because I a, just peaking a 800 sub channel haha

that's right, with $500 wont be even enough to top the camera I already have.

$500 is already big but small if you're already big since you'll be earning at least more or less $2000 when you're hitting 1million views a month.

Wow that's awesome I had no idea YT gives gift vouchers for huge numbers of subscribers- how cool!!! Learn something new every day :)

Back