How many views or subs till YT sends you a trophy?

Kevfactor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
today i was watching a whiteboy7thst video and in it i seen yt gave him a freaking gold play button for one million subs. i now have a new goal i want to achieve but I'm curious how big do you have to get till yt at least sends you some bronze versions of those? :)

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There are only two rewards that youtube gives out to everyone. You get $500 in the form of a gift card for camera gear at 100k subs and you get the gold play button (and another gift card) at the million sub level.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
That's pretty neat!

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh man.:D I didn't know that. $500 gift check would be awesome.:D But ugh...I'ma gamer and I think it only works for YouTube partners?

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
There are only two rewards that youtube gives out to everyone. You get $500 in the form of a gift card for camera gear at 100k subs and you get the gold play button (and another gift card) at the million sub level.
Is that all the achievements that are given out? are there any for the likes of smosh for Example? hitting 5,6 or 7 million?[DOUBLEPOST=1366006699,1366006636][/DOUBLEPOST]
today i was watching a whiteboy7thst video and in it i seen yt gave him a freaking gold play button for one million subs. i now have a new goal i want to achieve but I'm curious how big do you have to get till yt at least sends you some bronze versions of those? :)
That is my new goal, its kinda like going platinum in music I would say!

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Isn't the gold play button when you get 1 million subscribers?

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I didnt know about the $500 gift card, that sounds awesome!!!

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator