How many views or subs till YT sends you a trophy?

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are they giving that out to any people even they're not partnered?

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
thanks for the link :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366007468,1366007423][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be good if they were to give you a gold play every million you hit, sorta like platinums in music!
You actually won't care when you're at that level. $500 doesn't mean that much when you're at the 100k level. You can't buy a camera/camcorder of decent quality (relative to production value at that sub level) with that money-it's only enough for some accessories.

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
You actually won't care when you're at that level. $500 doesn't mean that much when you're at the 100k level. You can't buy a camera/camcorder of decent quality (relative to production value at that sub level) with that money-it's only enough for some accessories.
Yeah it seems like a gold mine for me currently but that is because I a, just peaking a 800 sub channel haha

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
that's right, with $500 wont be even enough to top the camera I already have.

Chase Butler

Filmmaker - Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are only two rewards that youtube gives out to everyone. You get $500 in the form of a gift card for camera gear at 100k subs and you get the gold play button (and another gift card) at the million sub level.
Don't forget the backpack ;)

William Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
haha, i never knew about the rewards, although i have a long way to go, i now have a new goal :p

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
$500 is already big but small if you're already big since you'll be earning at least more or less $2000 when you're hitting 1million views a month.

SubjectSarah

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that's awesome I had no idea YT gives gift vouchers for huge numbers of subscribers- how cool!!! Learn something new every day :)