How many views or subs till YT sends you a trophy?

Kevfactor

I've Got It
today i was watching a whiteboy7thst video and in it i seen yt gave him a freaking gold play button for one million subs. i now have a new goal i want to achieve but I'm curious how big do you have to get till yt at least sends you some bronze versions of those? :)

Oh man.:D I didn't know that. $500 gift check would be awesome.:D But ugh...I'ma gamer and I think it only works for YouTube partners?

There are only two rewards that youtube gives out to everyone. You get $500 in the form of a gift card for camera gear at 100k subs and you get the gold play button (and another gift card) at the million sub level.
Is that all the achievements that are given out? are there any for the likes of smosh for Example? hitting 5,6 or 7 million?[DOUBLEPOST=1366006699,1366006636][/DOUBLEPOST]
today i was watching a whiteboy7thst video and in it i seen yt gave him a freaking gold play button for one million subs. i now have a new goal i want to achieve but I'm curious how big do you have to get till yt at least sends you some bronze versions of those? :)
That is my new goal, its kinda like going platinum in music I would say!

Back