How many uploads do you have?

1 year and a half, almost 100 videos, been working hard the whole time and only at 490 :( it's a long road, working hard doesn't always work but I've learned that never giving up does

97 videos in 11 months. Wow, now if I think how many hours is this. Too much :). But I am happy with my work, it is like a hobby for me, like rest after hard studying student days :).. Hope I will make it 100 to mark one full year :). But definitely you need to build a lot of content before youtube algorithm start recognizing your videos :)

All of us had dreadful moments where we all strive and push hard for our contents to get out there. Just curious to the youtubers out there. How many videos have you uploaded, and hard far you come? (by months and years)
I just uploaded my 10th weekly video on Friday. Amy Schmittauer recently uploaded a video entitled "WHY NO ONE KNOWS YOU (YET) + 3 WAYS TO CHANGE THAT". In it she mentions that she's on episode #748 and she hasn't achieved all of her life goals yet. Then she asks "What episode are you on?". I tweeted her and told her #10. She tweeted back "Nice! Double digits". I thought that was pretty cool. I'm fairly new to Twitter and like the ability to interact with people.

41 in total. 38 are regular episodes (thats what I call them), 2 are bonus stuff and 1 is my channel trailer. I've been at it for over a year and a half but it takes a lot of effort to make videos and Im very busy otherwise. Im just happy to have as many as I do.

We started around the beginning of July. We have around 36 videos. There are two of us posting during the week Mon-Fri, and we usually post 2 videos a day. Occasionally, we post on the weekend.

Taking a quick look, I have 658 uploads so far. I started this in 2009 and I guess I would have been in the thousands by now if I was able to make more videos, but hey, life gets busy sometimes. I'm lucky if I have 5 videos a month anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1500272628,1500272590][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only have 6 and my channel has been up for a year. Trying my best to work faster tho
6 and only a year. How long ago did you start your channel? Like how many months back?

Back