How many uploads do you have?

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All of us had dreadful moments where we all strive and push hard for our contents to get out there. Just curious to the youtubers out there. How many videos have you uploaded, and hard far you come? (by months and years)

Reactions: Roman Ryder

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lmao 1, cause i wiped my old ones. Taking a new direction with my channel. But all in all the even with the videos i've privated around 200, would have been more but I took a lonnnnnng break. I prefer quality over quantity. I've been doing it for a while tho almost 2 years, not consistently :( one of my bad habits.

Reactions: Smartie

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My channel has been around for maybe 7 months, and I too have felt this, quickly followed by the crushing disappointment that it isn't possible to upload every week when making videos of my style. ~Column 1

Last edited:

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just over 200 videos on my 'main' channel but around 400 total accros all channels.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm approaching my 500th upload. The channel's been active for about 2.5 years.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Umm...it's pretty hard to determine that. I've gone through a few channels. But with my current two at this moment I've uploaded over 1100 videos at this time. It's definitely been a learning process but not one I regret. =] From 2011 to today of course.