How many uploads do you have?

On my AmberAndGolden channel I have 156 videos, which not all are public...
I went through a faze of deleting the videos I didn't like about a year go and lost like a solid 30 videos.. Which kind of sucks, but oooh well..
Now I know to just put the videos on Private so nobody but me can see them wheee

I've been on YT since 2013, and I have nothing to show for it *sigh* I had a huge boost in subs like a year or so ago and it's just deadpan since then, and I've been pretty consistent.. So, who knows!
Went a bit off topic, oops.

Oh boy...across all three of our Kerbibble channels...around 1050 I want to say? Over the course of four years? Yikes...does time fly fast lol XD

35 episodes. 32 are on YouTube. One got taken down over copyright. One I took down because someone claimed it falsely and one I took down because of a dispute over the location it was filmed in. 1 year and 5 months in so far

9 months, 30 subscribers, 179 videos, 1,945 views.

In three months the Dieugirl channel will be 1 year old. I honestly cant believe it.

i have about 180 videos uploaded and i started the channel on the 18th january this year, i upload everyday but missed either 1 or 2 days the max :D

I have over 40 videos uploaded on my channel not including the few cringey starter out video's Ive made 2 years before I officially started up my channel consistently. I started about a year ago with my channel officially and right now I have over 300 subscribers and am working towards 1,000 this year <3

My channel has been around for 11 years, but at the end of 2014 I rebranded and deleted all my previous videos.

So, since October 2014 I have 519 uploads, but 496 are public. The others are scheduled and waiting to be published.

Back